Thursday 11 August 2016

Up - Disney Store "Kevin" Plush

I got this Kevin plush a couple of weeks ago now and wanted to share him with you as he is absolutely one of my new most favourite plush toys that I own. My sister-in-law actually got him at a car boot sale for £1 but she gave him to me :)

He was originally from the Disney Store and would have been released at the same time as the movie in 2009. His neck and legs both have wire or something in them so you can pose and bend them, and as a result you can actually get him to stand on his own with a bit of balancing. He has obviously been well loved in his previous home as the stuffing on his neck has got a little displaced and as a result his head can be a bit floppy but I've managed to fix it a little bit. Anyway, I am absolutely thrilled with this new addition to my collection so I hope you'll love him as much as I do <3





0 comments:

Post a Comment