Tuesday 31 May 2016

Lego Disney Minifigure Series

Anyone who loves Disney and loves Lego will know that Lego recently released a new Disney character series of their popular blind bag minifigures. There are 18 figures in the series to collect, including some based on Pixar characters.

I have been lucky enough to complete my set recently after finding someone selling the ones I needed locally (and cheaper than retail!). I had bought a few in stores but only got one double (Mickey Mouse) as my friend Emma is a whizz at feeling the bags to make sure you get what you want ;)

The characters available are Stitch, Pizza Planet Alien, Buzz Lightyear, Aladdin, Genie, Maleficent, Alice in Wonderland, Cheshire Cat, Daisy Duck, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Mr. Incredible, Syndrome, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Ursula and Ariel.

 

Aside from the Pixar ones (and of them, my favourite are definitely Buzz and the Alien), my favorites from the set are Stitch, Alice and Cheshire Cat. I really love the Maleficent but I am kind of disappointed that they didn't do pairs for her and Stitch as all the other characters are in couples. However, perhaps they will do their corresponding pairs in a future release. Now I have the set, I really want to find 2 more Aliens so I have three ;)

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment