Monday 25 July 2016

Posh Paws "Finding Dory" Mini Plush - Dory, Nemo, Destiny & Otter

Finding Dory is out in cinemas in the UK on Friday (29th July) so I thought I'd start sharing  some FD things I have picked up lately.

These adorable little plush toys are made by Posh Paws and I think you can find them in various stores here in the UK such as supermarkets (I've seen them in Sainsbury's) and gift stores such as Clinton Cards etc. Posh Paws also make the non-Disney Store Tsum Tsums.

I got this gang from a supermarket here in the UK called Aldi. They were released in Aldi stores yesterday and I don't know how long they will have them for but if you are after them, I'd try and get some ASAP as they are a lot cheaper in there than in other stores I have seen them in. In Aldi they are £4.99 each but in the other stores I have seen them in, they have been retailing for £7.99. As adorable as they are, I have to say I probably wouldn't pay £7.99 for them as they are pretty small, but £4.99 seemed a good price to me. Aldi also have a load of other Finding Dory products in such as plastic drink bottles, a pop-up play tent, activity & colouring books, cushions and more so definitely check them out if you get the chance.

The characters I got are Dory, Nemo, Destiny and Otter. They did have Hank available but I wasn't blown away for him so I didn't get him for now. I may give in and get him if they still have some later in the week but he was made of a different material that I didn't really like as it just made him look a bit cheap to me. These ones however, are gorgeously soft.


Otter is possibly my favourite from the group. He just has a nice face and and he is really soft and cuddly. The fabric labels and paper tags are the same on all the characters so I'll only show them once on Otter in the photos below.







I went through the Nemo's to find one with the most acceptable face but he still looks a little cross eyed :D He is lovely and bright though and I love his little fin <3




With Dory I again had to try and find one with the least wonky eyes and this was the best of the bunch. She is still pretty cute and like Nemo her colours are nice and bright. Apologies for having to have my arm/hand in the photos but I just could not get her to stay upright for pictures!




Destiny is my other favourite of this set as her face is really pretty and there was no worry with regards to wonky eyes with her hehe :) I really like how they did her gills too.




All in all, they are pretty cute little plushies but I'm glad I got them at the price I did as I personally don't think they would have been worth it for £7.99. I may go back and get Hank but we'll see. For now, I am pretty happy with the four I did get :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment